Thursday, October 15, 2009

Link time!

Got some new links to share this week!

Tony "The Anti-Jared" Posnanski

I've actually heard of "The Anti-Jared" before, so it's possible that some of you have too. I vaguely remember seeing a quick clip of his story on a news station months ago. I came across his blog this week and can't stop going back and reading his older posts.

Just inspirational, overall. He says a lot of good things that make sense, especially to people who are just regular Joes/Janes bettering themselves through healthier eating and exercise. I must warn that he HATES the Biggest Loser though, so be prepared for some BL hatin', ha. (And I totally understand why there are a lot of health-conscious folks out there who hate the show; I guess I just take a lot of what goes on with a grain of salt. I love seeing people transform themselves, plain and simple, so that's why I keep tuning in each week.)

Escape From Obesity

I found out about this blog from The Anti-Jared and fell in love instantly. Some of the posts tend to be a bit long, but they all end on such positive notes! Lyn is honest, funny and totally understands what she needs to do each day to reach her goal. I'm having a hard time thinking of other things to say, so just read some of her posts and get inspired!

No comments: