Monday, November 30, 2009

A few more things...

As if my last post wasn't long enough, I still managed to leave out a couple of things...

-RE: The Cheat Your Way Thin program... No, I did NOT pay $97 or whatever it says on the site... Because I was already on Joel's mailing list, I paid a fraction of that, thanks to some special limited-time-only sale price. And I did get just the basic program, none of the "upgrades." It all just seemed unnecessary.

That said, should you like to get on the mailing list (not just for special offer alerts on the program, but for *free* general fitness/food tips), I would suggest going to his main blog site, Body Transformation Insider first. From there, just sign up for the "Fat Loss Secrets Exposed" thing and that will add you to the list (that's the only way I've figured it out).

Otherwise, you can visit the contact section of the site for his Twitter/Facebook info.

-I discovered Emerald's Cocoa Roasted Almonds this weekend. OMG. I know they've been out for a while, but I forgot about them until our trip to Sam's Club this weekend. Perfect almond option, in my opinion. So far, I've exerted some major self-control and haven't finished off the whole tub in 2 days. Definitely one of those proceed-with-extreme-caution kind of snacks, but worth a try if you're looking for a healthier sweet treat alternative.

Phew. Ok. I think I can shut up for a few days now.

1 comment:

FatFighterTV said...

Oh man, I LOVE those Cocoa Roasted Almonds - just the right amount of chocolate flavor to satisfy your sweet tooth and perfect on almonds, my favorite nut!