Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New recipes page.

Well, I finally organized my favorite recipes/meal ideas into a separate page. Check it out!

http://www.stretchjeanincident.com/p/recipes-ideas.html

Quick update: BodyPump is not being permanently added to my gym's weekend schedule. Booo! It's just another set of one-off weekend preview classes. After this weekend, it goes back to the crappy schedule. Why do they toy with my emotions? Oh well. At least I have my Jari Love DVDs and aerobic barbell at home, which is the next best option.

Anywho, now that I got some of my recipes semi-organized, I think my next project will be organizing a workout DVD page. I still have the DVDs tag, but I suppose it would be helpful (and quicker) to have a central summary page with shorter descriptions... Stay tuned!

No comments: