Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting ready to head down to my grandparents' this afternoon. Since I'm determined to stay on the Wendie Plan while I'm gone, I'm basically going to bank as many points as I can beforehand. Yes, I will probably be starving by the time food is ready to be served (it's a surprise party for my grandpa), but that's something I'll just have to deal with. When I try to eat normal/healthy before a social outing with food, it backfires. I try to keep myself full and use up normal amounts of points, but then I end up going over with higher-point food later anyway. I don't know. I'll just feel better going to the party with more points than less. That's all I'm trying to say, heh.

FOOD:

I made a breakfast burrito and cut it in half. I've had one half so far and will eat the other half before we leave. It's packed with a lot of protein and fiber, so I think it should hold me over pretty well.

breakfast/lunch:
smart wrap tortilla- 1
2 egg beaters- 1
boca sausage- 1
f.f. shredded cheese- 1

afternoon snacks (while on the road):
protein water- 0
baby carrots- 0

dinner:
burger patty- 7
corn- 2
1/4 c. potato salad- 2
fruit- 2
veggies- 0

post-dinner:
cake- 7
cashews- 1

total points used: 26/23 (Wendie Plan)
activity points: 45 min. run- 5
net points: 23
WAPs: 30/35 remaining

I'm taking a Lightfull smoothie, an apple and some Special K Protein Plus cereal with me for breakfast tomorrow. Because breakfast at grandma's will more than likely be fried eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast slathered in butter. No thanks. Tomorrow is one of my high-point days on the Wendie plan, but I want to wait until I'm home with Doug and order a pizza or something. Something good that we've been wanting for a while. We'll see...


EXERCISE:

Went for a morning run on the trail this morning. It was nice. That's about all.

No comments: