Friday, August 28, 2009

Weigh-In.

I have another off-campus employee retreat today, so I won't be at a computer. Post today is gonna be short & sweet.

Today's weight: 160.2. A loss of 1.8 pounds. Cool? I guess between my unexplained gain last week and the Wendie Plan this week, I was hoping to be down at least another pound. Whatever. Back to the normal plan this week.

FOOD:
breakfast:
f.f. cottage cheese w/ peaches & s.f. smuckers- 2
light english muffin- 1

snack:
mixed fruit- 1
kashi bar- 2

lunch:
salad- 0
dressing- 2
steamed veggies (w/ oil?)- 3

snack:
smart wrap tortilla- 1
light pepperjack- 1

dinner:
schwan's beef tips & veggie meal- 6

post-dinner:
pretzel stick/2 prunes- 1
PB2 sandwich- 2
vitatop- 1
frozen peaches/strawberries- 1
ice cream- 3
popcorn- 2

total points used: 29/23
activity points: 50 min. incline training- 6
net points: 23
WAPs: 35/35 remaining

since lunch is being catered at the retreat, no clue what's on the menu yet. come on, salad!


EXERCISE:

Another morning workout at the gym with some good incline training. Heart rate monitor didn't crap out, but did freak out a couple of times and said I was working at 117% of my maximum heart rate. Ugh. Stupid technology.


That's all for now. I gotta get goin'!

No comments: