Sunday, April 18, 2010

5k pics

Got the 5k pics from my mom. I look pretty terrible, but that was to be expected, haha.



Just after the race started.



Heading toward the finish line...



Crossed the finish line...



DONE!

It's 4:30 and I've done nothing productive today except laundry. I've literally been on the couch the majority of the day, eating and watching Kids in the Hall. Sigh. And of course I feel bad about it. I really wish I could enjoy/appreciate days off from working out, but I just feel guilty, lazy and depressed. I might still go for a walk though. I just need to not push myself... When I can't remember the last time I took a day off from exercise, I know that it's been far too long and that my body is probably tired. Buh. Why are Sundays always so lame?

1 comment:

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

you look happy to me! I was not smiling in my 5k pics. Lol I was way too out of breath and miserable.

I feel guilty on my days off too. So guilty that I end up doing some sort of light exercise. It usually helps. But I need a real day off soon!