Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yawny, Yanni.

I'm a tired gal today. So tired that I skipped my run this morning. Ah well. I was only planning on doing 2 miles anyway, so maybe I'll still bust it out later when I get home from work. This week seems to be dragging a bit, so my motivation is dwindling down as the weekend slooooowly approaches. On to pics, eh?



I was pretty undecided about what I wanted for breakfast this morning, so I went with an ol' favorite that I haven't made in a while: the 3 Minute Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.



I replaced the raisins with dried cranberries. Love.



Some cold coffee and light vanilla Silk, served in my Geeks Who Drink glass.



And a good ol' nanner on the side.

I actually ended up mashing the last few bites of banana on to the top of the cookie. 'Twas delicious.

Morning snack:



My usual 1/2 cup of 0% Fage yogurt with some strawberries. Man, I forgot how awesome strawberries and Greek yogurt are. In fact, it's so good...


I wanna dip my balls in it!

The State, anyone? Hahahaaa. Dang it. Now I want to bail on work, curl up on the couch and watch that DVD set. And eat more strawberry Greek yogurt, of course.

Lunch and afternoon snack to follow later. And at this rate, "later" feels like "in about a decade or so." Is it 5 yet?

No comments: