Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another break.

Lack of pics the past few days, and to be honest, that trend is going to continue for a while. I'm taking another temporary leave of absence. Don't worry, there's no behind-the-scenes drama, I just feel like a good blogging break is in order. As usual, it may be just a few days or a few weeks. Who knows?

I will leave you with some quick fitness notes:

-Today I ran 4 miles in 38:47.
-Tomorrow, I'm planning on trying this 'Slimming Saturday' workout from Fitness Magazine. I'll also try the 'Sunday' routine as well, later in the week.

I must say, I'm starting to find these magazine workouts quite appealing because they're super-fast and effective. And since I'm a morning workout gal, I'll gladly receive shorter workouts with open arms! I think it's a good approach to take during the work week. Then I can 'relax' and save my longer workouts for the weekends.

I personally subscribe to Fitness magazine, SHAPE and Health, all of which include new routines every month. Even if you're not a subscriber, I'd definitely recommend browsing their websites, as they tend to post the same routines online, with helpful video re-enactments.

Don't do what I did and judge the routines as not being challenging enough; since most of them need to be repeated 2-3 times, they're definitely ass-kickers in disguise!

That's all for now. I'll still be checking in regularly Twitter!

No comments: