Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brrr.

(***If you're new to the blog, feel free to read my introductory posts and my Not-so-secret-Secret to Weight Loss.)

Not ready for this cooler weather yet. Especially in the mornings, when I'm walking to work. Buh.

FOOD:

breakfast:
f.f. greek yogurt w/ blueberries- 2
1/2 c. kashi cereal- 1
coffee & 1/4 c. almond milk- 0

snack:
9 almonds- 1
apple- 1
carrots/celery- 0
hummus- 1

lunch:
healthy choice whiskey steak bowl- 5

snack:
lightfull smoothie- 1

dinner:
1.5 serving chicken breast- 4
wing sauce- 0
mashed cauliflower- 2
zucchini/tomatoes w/ olive oil- 1

post-dinner:
PB2 sandwich- 2
s.f. mousse w/ pumpkin- 2

total points used: 23/22
activity points: 45 min. HIIT routine- 6
net points: 22
WAPs: 20/35 remaining

Pulled out some chicken for dinner. I'm thinking either grilled or with shake 'n' bake, with mashed cauliflower and grilled zucchini on the side.

EXERCISE:

Another sweat session at the gym.

Today's routine:
-10 min. warm-up/run
-15 min. incline training
-10 min. rowing
-10 min. elliptical/cool-down

Tomorrow I'm planning on lifting. Bench-presses and squats with the barbell, most likely. Depending on how long I go for, I might also do some yoga afterward. Dunno yet.

No comments: