Friday, October 16, 2009

Weigh-in Day.

Today's weight: 153.8. A gain of 1.4 pounds. Hey, I'm totally cool with that. A person my size can't expect to maintain (or even add to) a 4 pound loss from the previous week. My body is trying to balance itself out and I get that. Although I used a little more allowance points than the previous week, all in all I did all of the right things this week. Good mix of fitness routines and lots of healthy foods (hell, I ate a whole acorn squash by myself last night alone). It's not like I ate tacos and drank beer all week, so there's no reason for me to be discouraged by this at all. And, hello? It's Friday! How can I not be in a good mood? I didn't even sleep particularly well last night, but I'm here and only 9 hours away from the weekend. Holla!

FOOD:

breakfast:
f.f. greek yogurt w/ blueberries- 2
crustless pumpkin pie- 1

snack:
vitatop- 1
apple- 1
carrot/cucumber- 0
hummus- 1

lunch:
healthy choice chicken/shrimp cafe steamer- 5

snack:
protein powder- 1
9 almonds- 1
tootsie rolls- 1
crustless pumpkin pie- 1

dinner:
acorn squash- 2
l.c. tortilla- 1
tuna- 2
f.f. shredded cheese- 1
salsa- 0

post-dinner:
s.f. pudding w/ PB2- 2
vitatop- 1
crustless pumpkin pie- 1
digiorno 200 flatbread- 5
cereal w/ almond milk- 5

more crap- 26

total points used: 61/22
activity points: Biggest Loser Boot Camp, all levels (3.5), jump rope (.5)- 4
net points: 57
WAPs: 0/35 remaining

So I made a crustless pumpkin pie yesterday. Not bad! Especially for only one point per slice! Definitely will be making it again, but next time, I think I'll add a full cup of Splenda (versus 2/3) and less pumpkin pie spice. It was just a little too much for my taste. Nice little amount of protein too, thanks to the egg beaters.

EXERCISE:

Did some BL Boot Camp. Used heavier weights during some of the moves and focused more on my form. Burned a decent amount of calories. By the time it was over, I was so close to 400 cals, I just jumped rope for a few minutes to even things out.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Either hit the gym or do Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism DVD.

No comments: