Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Ol' Crazy Eyes.

So I laughed quite a bit at Biggest Loser last night. Couldn't help it- things got that ridiculous. And there are more people that I'm irritated with and ready to see go home. Liz, especially. Why that woman couldn't shut the fuck up that whole episode, I don't know. She kept saying she would kill herself at the gym and I kinda wished she had. And Dina really disappointed me with the whole "I can't jump on the platform!" nonsense. Ugh. People's reasons for doing things or not doing things on that show are so weak & misguided sometimes, it makes me stabby. But I guess that's the point of the show; to help people work through those issues and get stronger. Some of them will see through their own bullshit eventually. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have those same excuses back in the day. Anywho.

FOOD:

breakfast:
sun-dried tomato chicken sausage- 2
egg beaters- 1
spinach- 0

snack:
9 almonds- 1
apple- 1
carrot/cucumber- 0
hummus- 1

lunch:
ronzoni pasta- 3
tofu- 3
broccoli- 0
PB2 sauce- 1

snack:
lightfull smoothie- 1

dinner:
chicken- 2
low carb tortilla- 1
tomato- 0
wing sauce- 0
f.f. ranch- 1

post-dinner:
yoplait delight- 2
vitatop- 1
s.f. pudding- 1

total points used: 22/22
activity points: 23 min. weight lifting routine- 2
WAPs: 9/35 remaining

Quiz tonight, so I already have quick/easy dinner planned.

EXERCISE:

Lifting day!

Today's routine:
-5 min. warm-up (jump rope, jumping jacks, high knees, butt-kicks)
-4 sets of 12 squats (jump rope in between sets)
-4 sets of 12 bench presses (burpees in between sets)

Still at 30 lbs. I think it'll be a while before I can take on much more than that, haha.

No comments: