Friday, October 23, 2009

Weigh-in Day.

Today's weight: 157.4. A gain of 3.4 pounds. Fuck you, body. I don't ever know what the hell you want from me the majority of the time. Yes, I had a couple of bad days this week, but not enough for a 3+ pound gain. Jesus. My net loss this past month was +0.2 pounds. So no loss at all, really. Fantastic. I wasn't discouraged about the gain until I saw that the entire past month was basically a waste of time.

FOOD:

breakfast:
egg whites- 1
broccoli slaw- 0
f.f. shredded cheese- 1
kashi cereal- 1

snack:
apple- 1
carrot- 0
PB2- 1

lunch:
2 c. soup- 3
l.c. wrap- 1
vegan burger- 1
laughing cow- 1
bell pepper- 0

snack:
9 almonds- 1
lightfull smoothie- 1
tootsie rolls- 1

dinner:

total points used: 14/22
activity points: BL Boot Camp- 3
WAPs: 35/35 remaining

EXERCISE:

Biggest Loser Boot Camp this morning. I almost went back to bed after seeing the number on the scale, but I knew I would be regretful later in the day if I didn't workout.

==============================

Trying to stay positive since the weekend is almost here and my cold seems to be on its way out. And I know I need to focus on keeping things balanced. When I start going into extremes with food and exercise, the scale shows it, every time. I think my body got stressed this week and I probably didn't cut myself enough slack the past few days. Maybe I should have ate more. Maybe I didn't work out enough? Who knows. I never do. It was exciting falling below my 90 pound mark, but perhaps it was a fluke and the 140s and I really weren't meant to be. I'll keep trying a little longer, but I must admit, I won't be nearly as optimistic as I have been.