Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dinner last night was Green Chile Beef Soup, which is basically the same as my Green Chile Chicken Soup, only made with 96/4 ground beef and cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken. Still awesome.

FOOD:
breakfast:
f.f. greek yogurt w/ blueberries- 2
special k cereal- 1

snack:
apple- 1
soynut mix- 2

lunch:
leftover green chile beef soup- 7
corn tortillas- 1

snack:
lightfull smoothie- 1

dinner:
tuna w/ light mayo- 3
baked potato- 2
light sour cream- 1
green beans- 0

post-dinner:
grapes- 1
fudge bar- 1

total points used: 23/23
activity points: day off
WAPs: 35/35 remaining

quiz tonight, so we're just gonna wing it for dinner. I'm thinking tuna salad is in my future.

EXERCISE:

Day off from working out today. Which is probably best since I'm getting back into the swing of things at work (had last two days off). Tomorrow I'm planning on hitting up the gym for some incline training. Still not sure what I want to do Friday morning. We'll see.

No comments: