Monday, September 7, 2009

Ho-hum.

Weight is back down from the crazy Saturday binge. Still need to stay focused the rest of the week though. Tomorrow I'm planning on going to the gym in the morning and might try a mix-up routine like I talked about earlier. I'll start with some running, then incline train, and finish off with the elliptical and stair stepper.

Wednesday is my usual morning off from working out, but I might try to squeeze in something like 30 Day Shred, just to help recover a little more from Saturday. Still undecided on what to do Thursday and Friday.

That's about it. No real plans today. Dinner will probably be a broccoli/tofu recipe from the Biggest Loser cookbook since we have so much broccoli leftover from the party.

FOOD:

breakfast:
pear- 1
oatmeal w/ protein powder- 3

lunch:
popcorn ball- 1
chips- 1
guacamole- 2
cheese sandwich- 2

snack:
s.f. pudding- 1
cantaloupe cubes- 1
grapes- 1
chips- 1
salsa- 0

dinner:
Teriyaki Broccoli, Mushrooms & Tofu- 4

post-dinner:
ice cream- 4
s.f. pudding- 1

total points used: 23/23
activity points: Biggest Loser Boot camp, all levels- 3
WAPs: -42/35 remaining

EXERCISE:

Did the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD. I hate lunges so god damn much. I've grown to be okay with squats, but lunges can still suck it.

No comments: