Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday yawns.

(***If you're new to the blog, feel free to read my introductory posts and my Not-so-secret-Secret to Weight Loss.)

I couldn't begin this post until I found the song that was stuck in my head. For my reference: No Hope Kids- Wavves. Sorry, heh.

FOOD:

breakfast:
f.f. cottage cheese- 2
kashi waffle- 1

snack:
apple- 1
carrot- 0
PB2- 1

lunch:
smart ones chicken parmesan- 5
popcorn ball- 1

snack:
protein water- 0

dinner:
smart wrap- 1
f.f. shredded cheese- 1
turkey chili w/ beans- 4
green beans- 1

post-dinner:
PB2 sandwich- 2
1 tbsp. light syrup- .5
boca vegan burger- 1
r.f. pepperjack- 1

total points: 22.5/22
activity points: Biggest Loser Boot Camp, all levels- 3.5
net points: 22
WAPs: 35/35 remaining

Did awesome staying within my points this weekend. I think it's mostly because I'm planning to eat a nice big slice of Tres Leches cake this coming weekend and I want to be good until then. Oh, the powers of good cake.

Started that time of the month today, so I'm sure that Friday's weigh-in will be interesting, to say the least. I'm trying some of those diurex pills to help with my usual (and insane) water bloat, so we'll see if they help.

Think we'll wing dinner tonight. If necessary, I'll defrost some meat in the microwave. I mentioned making some sort of chili cheese wrap the other night, so we'll see if that pans out.

EXERCISE:

Boot Camp Monday. It was kinda hard this morning because my legs were still sore from yesterday's squats. And boot camp is all about squats and lunges, ugh. Tomorrow will definitely be a cardio day at the gym. Looking forward to taking a break on Wednesday. Might do yoga, might not.

===============================

I didn't miss much at work from my day off on Friday, so hopefully today will be nice and quiet so I can ease back into the swing of things.

No comments: