Sunday, September 6, 2009

My goodness.

This morning, I am six months pregnant with cheese pizza, cheesecake bites and an entire bottle of wine, amongst other things.

Yeah, I went waaaaay overboard at the party last night. But despite having negative allowance points, I can't say I really care. I mean, I suppose I care, but I'm not at all upset. I was definitely in a "fuck it!" kind of mood, so I thoroughly enjoyed every last bloat-inducing bite and I had fun with my friends. AND, I went back and tracked everything this morning, which I wasn't originally going to do. I'm glad I did. Even though it's overwhelming (and at times, just plain disgusting) to see how quickly points can disappear, it always makes me feel better to track every last point, no matter how bad the damage. Makes a huge difference in the long run.

That was my first big binge I've had in a loooong time, so I see no reason to beat myself up. And who knows- with the way my weigh-ins have been going lately, it might have even done me some good, haha. We'll see.

FOOD:

breakfast:
cantaloupe cubes- 1
grapes- 1

lunch:
alternative bagel- 1
2 oz. avocado- 2

snack:
veggies- 1
hummus- 3
pretzels- 1
popcorn- 1

dinner:
light bread- 1
tuna- 2
mayo- 1
salsa- 0
cheese slice- 1
orange-1

post-dinner:
ice cream- 3
PB2- 1
light syrup- 1
s.f. pudding cup- 1
strabwerries/blueberries- 1

total points used: 24/23
activity points: 54 min. jog/walk/run- 6
net points: 23
WAPs: -42/35

I woke up full this morning. Buh. On the upside, we have a crapload of veggies leftover since not as many people showed up as I thought would. All I can think of eating today without feeling sick are fruits and veggies. Anything else sounds too heavy.


EXERCISE:

By some miracle, I made it out of the house this morning to run. Well... Sorta... It ended up being more of a jog/run with LOTS of walking intervals. I was really just too heavy with food and booze to do a full-out run without passing out and/or crapping my pants. I took things slow and steady, but still managed to burn a decent amount of calories. I wanted to wait until later in the day to exercise since my stomach was still so full, but I knew if I put it off any longer, I wouldn't do anything at all. And not doing anything just isn't an option anymore.

=====================================

So, all in all, I'm in a pretty good mood. I had a good time, got some junk food fixes out of my system and tried to keep things as stable as I could by keeping up with my exercise. And if I gain this week, oh well. I have no qualms about holding myself accountable. It's easier and almost empowering to take full responsibility for my actions, be they positive or negative.

Lastly, I don't think we went to bed until sometime between 2:30 and 3 am, so I think a nap is in order later today, haha.

No comments: