Saturday, September 26, 2009

(***If you're new to the blog, feel free to read my introductory posts.)

FOOD:

breakfast:
egg white- 1
1 oz. avocado- 1
light english muffin- 1

snack:
carrot- 0
1/2 banana- 1
PB2- 1

lunch:
leftovers- 6

snack:
apple- 1
cucumber- 0
1/2 c. kashi cereal- 1

dinner:
steak- 5
marinade- 1
zucchini & olive oil- 2
wine- 2

post-dinner:
peaches/blueberries- 1

total points used: 24/22
activity points: 40 min. HIIT routine- 5
net points: 22
WAPs: 35/35 remaining

EXERCISE:

Made it to the gym, barely. Stayed up a little later than usual last night and hence, slept in a little later. I was dragging some serious ass on my warm-up run. And dragging ass overall, so I told myself to burn no more than 500 calories to keep things short and sweet. And I did just that.

Today's routine:
-15 min. run
-15 min. stair master
-10 min. elliptical/cool-down

I spent a good 10-15 minutes in the sauna afterward. God, I love that thing.

As for tomorrow, either more cardio at the gym or Workout B from the Gym Junkies fat-loss routine. I would link to it, but the link I was using is redirecting somewhere else for some reason... Glad I printed it all out a few days ago!

Basically, workout B is squats and push presses (a.k.a. shoulder press or overhead press). I'm game!

====================================

Not much else to report. I was worried that after reaching my goal weight, I would be tempted to give in to a lot of crap food and would want to skip a workout here and there, but so far, it's re-motivated me. I ate my activity points last night (all 2 of them, heh), but stayed in control after that. All I want lately are more fruits and veggies and beans and more new workouts, haha. Not sure how long this feeling will last, but I'll roll with it as long as I can!

No comments: